mission & vision.
Making music has never been easier and more accessible. To stand out from the crowd and make your product or film identifiable and enticing, you need some solid skills. I offer high-quality online services in sound and music production to facilitate for you and to make your product shine to your target audience where they meet your product. First impressions are important!
Specialising in film music, online media and product development, I want to help you gain that special impact that conveys the essence of what you wish to offer.
We can find a solution for most budgets, from really large to really small; hours of music and sound or just half a second; finalised sound files to synchronise or a full score and parts to be performed or recorded.
environment and compassion.
I try to be eco-aware when I work. When building and developing my enterprise, I try to incorporate as much second-hand and repurposed material as I can without forsaking the quality and I prefer to collaborate online to reduce travel commissions.
As a collaborator, to me, it is important that everyone is met with respect and are allowed to be themselves. I have a long experience with various sorts disabilities and health conditions. In addition to that I hold a chair in the University of Agder’s central Equality and Inclusion Committee. With this background, I strive to meet people with care, open-mindedness and acceptance.
I also promote fair pay and equal pay for equal work. That is, should I hire someone to work for me on a project, I do my best to be fair and square, no matter who they may be.
working with me.
I stand for pragmatic, cost-efficient and transparent services. My values are centred on honesty, transparency, reliability and quality. One of my superpowers is ASD, which means attention to detail, integrity, high focus and out-of-the-box thinking from a geek with a sincere passion and a solid toolbox.
To give you what you need in the simplest way, my work is mostly based on in-the-box solutions and online communications (e.g. facetime, e-mail and video-conferencing). In addition to gaining worldwide reach and customer contact, it also reduces transport emissions to promote a more eco-friendly industry (which is a win-win). Moreover, when most of our communication is in writing, it is easier to keep track of our collaborative decisions and progress.
includes, but is not limited to:
- Film scoring for features, shorts, documentaries, commercials, Social Media, TV, gaming and more—from the minimalistic, intimate to the epic; live recordings or in the box programmed orchestras with high-end tools. I am also a conductor.
- Mixing, sound engineering, producing and mastering (for streaming) most genres, but specialises in film scores, film sound mixing, sound design, sound editing, dialogue editing, music productions (with special expertise in classical music and folk/native genres). I can also mix and master podcast, radio spots and ads.
- Audio concept development and branding with an optional audio style guide (aka. audio design template/document)
- Cinematic sound logos for influencers, YouTubers and other content creators
- Industrial presentations (e.g. CAD, 2D/3D visualisations, stand presentations, conference/pitch/presentation introductions) with a cinematic feel
- I also offer my services within Industrial product design (e.g. system sounds for smart-tech and other sound-enriched consumer products)